How To post a New Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How To post a New Topic

Post by Carl Yorysh on Thu May 21, 2009 12:13 pm

st Step, Select which forum you want to post a topic in, for this example I will be posting in the Tech Tutorial forum. Simply click on the name of the Forum you want to post in.

Click on New topic

It should bring you to this screen

Then you type what you want in the box as seen here, this is what my post looks like as I'm writing it.

When you are done with your topic you can hit preview to make sure it looks okay (this is more used for when you adding photos, videos, ect. ect.) and hit send when you are ready to post.

I wont be covering how to add photos here because it takes a lot of steps and I will try to keep these tutorials short and sweet.

Last edited by Carl Yorysh on Thu May 21, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broken picture)
Carl Yorysh
Zeus
Zeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How To Reply

Post by Carl Yorysh on Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Might as well show how to reply here too...at the bottom of a topic somebody has posted is a box, and in that box you have the ability to type and do some (but not all) of the functions that you can while posting a topic, although most things you need are still possible here. Notably, flash, and video posts are not possible here.
Otherwise it functions the same
Carl Yorysh
Zeus
Zeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top