Funny Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny Stories

Post by Nick on Wed May 13, 2009 11:12 am

Ever had anything embarrasing happen to you? This is the place to be! Share any funny stories you've had while working here at the science center. Actually, it doesn't even have to have been at the science center just as long as it's funny!

I'll start,

After spending the last 20 minutes helping a kid make his catapult during tinkering, we finally go to test it out. I show him how to put the cork on and how to bend it back to shoot it forward. After he seems comfortable with the idea I start to walk back to the table to sit down when unexpectedly he shoots the cork, right into my face.

Last edited by cyorysh on Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nicks a punk)
Nick
Aristotle
Aristotle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Getting parents out of kid city

Post by Carl Yorysh on Wed May 13, 2009 11:20 am

So during one of the weeks of the swine flu panic we had to get tons of parents to leave kid city before 5. It was also a free tuesday, so the place was crawling with kids. One of the moms asks us why we were closing kid city when the museum closes 10 minutes later. I told the lady we had to clean it up before closing so we could disinfect it. She looked at me and said, well that is completely fine with me.

I don't know if that will work so well anymore but it worked really well that week.
Carl Yorysh
Zeus
Zeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top